Join us in Adult Sunday School at 9 am each Sunday in June to explore and discuss the Gospel of John.
We’ll look at, among other things:
- The unique and poetic language of this Gospel.
- How time is used differently in this Gospel compared to Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
- Seeds of anti-semitism, what they might mean in the context in which this Gospel is written, and why we need to be diligent about not promoting this damaging and dangerous idea in our modern context.
- The characters in John’s Gospel and what they might represent.
- And how all of this can deepen and inspire us to abide in God’s love, as the Gospel writer encourages us to do.